This page is dedicated to the discussion of Thinking Basketball, which is available on Amazon in paperback and on Kindle.
Key themes of the book:
- It’s a team game — helping 4 instead of 1 (Global Offense and Scoring Blindness)
- Creating value and capitalizing on created value (Portability)
- How easy it is for the best team ever to lose (Sample-Size Insensitivity)
- The final score changes our memories (Winning Bias)
- The importance of clutch, closers and Hero Ball (Late-Game Bias)
- Our minds take predictable shortcuts that shape our reactions to players, teams, free agency and trades
Thanks for reading, providing feedback and discussion!