Old Site Archives, 2010-2012
In 2012, Backpicks was hacked. The original blog from Dec 2010 to Mar 2011 is available here. You can use the Internet Wayback Machine to browse old articles here. More posts after April, 2012 can be found here by scrolling down, however the links seem corrupted.
- The Lonestar Problem: The Need for Multiple Offensive Stars
- Supporting Casts are More Important Than Stars
- III. Historical Impact: WOWYR, 60 Years of Plus-Minus:
- II. Historical Impact: Introducing WOWYR — top players of the 50’s, 60’s & 70’s
- From the Vault: Brady vs. Manning, Superclutch
- I. Historical Impact: WOWY Score Update
- From the Vault: Are Role Players Worse on the Road
- The Best “Healthy” Offenses of All-Time
- From the Vault: Observations from a season of Stat-Tracking
- Top “Healthy” Team in NBA History
- From the Vault: Exploring the Spacing Effect
- Video: Why Wells Report is Wrong and Actually Exonerates Patriots
- Do the Patriots Fumble Less at Home?
- Debunking Exponent’s Methodology in the Wells Report
- The Statistical Improbability of Deflate Gate
- Follow-Up: The Evidence for Non-Tampering in 2 Pictures
- The Cognitive and Statistical Biases of Deflate Gate
- Is Tom Brady Better at Home?
- Fumbling Statistics and Patriot Trends